Thursday 17 March 2011

Tutorial

After my first meeting about the project I have been given the opportunity to go on a great work placement. This means that I will be finishing the unit earlier. With this in place as well as still presently working as a Supervisor for the AUCB production of 'Candide' and needing to write a essay for the POP unit i felt very worried about the work load that my tutor seemed to expect from me. 

I went to see the head of my year group to talk about work load and my concern. It was then organized that I will cut half a bodice with a quarter of a skirt to a toile standard from 1835-1849 and then cut half a bodice and a full skirt to a high standard toile from 1890's. I will also still be making a pair of breeches for the National Theatre Hire Department. 

I feel a lot more confident with my work load after this meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment